start moving & grooving NOW for as low as $10!
We offer dance and movement classes in Salsa, Bachata, Argentine Tango, Waltz, Kizomba, Yoga, Ballet, GYROTONIC, Heels, Hip Hop, and so much more. Our welcoming community, expert instructors, and brand-new state-of-the-art studio make learning fun and easy at every level. The movement adventure of your life is just a click away!
Two ways to get started – new student discount!
There are two main ways to learn to dance or reach or fitness goals – group classes or private sessions. For new students we have a special discount to help you get started. Fill out the form to get the special offer of your choice! Please note new students may take advantage of either of these offers but not both. We will be glad to advise you which one is best for you if you need help!
$10 GROUP CLASS
Try one of our weekly group classes, visit our elegant studio, and get moving with our incredible community!
$49 PRIVATE SESSION
Work one on one with one of our specialists who will customize the lesson to maximize your learning and enjoyment!
Our students Feel like rockstars from their very first day.
And you will too! People postpone taking classes because they’re scared they won’t be any good or worried about not having a partner. Our proven, beginner-friendly way of teaching will put every fear at ease and replace them all with FUN! See some of our rave reviews below to learn more.
What our students say about us
What Our Students Say About Us!
A Great Experience from Start to Finish!
DanceArts Miami is a beautiful and spacious dance studio that opened recently. It has several rooms with dance floors designed for the safety and care of dancers’ bodies, a reception area with a welcoming Receptioniste, changing rooms, and a room for catering for parties 🎊 . There is a parking area with free parking. Now for the best part, there is a variety of classes and the teachers are kind and super qualified. – So see you all on their dance floor!
Build a Community Here!
I found this studio shortly after moving to Miami, knowing that if I really want to get the most out of living here, I better learn to dance. I showed up as a complete beginner with zero confidence on a dance floor. But I have learned so much in just a few short months taking classes and a few private lessons. The instructors are all fantastic, and the classes all have a very welcoming and friendly vibe for people at all levels of experience. Highly recommend!
Prepare to AMAZE Yourself!
When I went for my first class at DanceArts Miami, I didn’t know what to expect. I just wanted to find a dance class that I can attend consistently and bond with my nieces. What I experienced was much more than that. I found a community that embraced me, supported me, pushed me to be great and have fun all at the same time. I love the positive energy the instructors give and they guide you in a way that makes you better than when you come in. The clients are great. I feel like I can be myself which is important to me. I love supporting others and being supported as well. I can promise you this, If you get through one class you will definitely feel accomplished and desire for more growth. It doesn’t matter your level, just come and be amazed at what you can do.
Group classes, Private sessions, and practice time are available 7 days per week – when you join us we do everything we can to help you achieve your goals including an extensive group class schedule and flexible private session scheduling! Please note: even more classes than are listed here are available! Fill out the form to get access to the full line-up.
- Do I need a partner? NO! You will dance with your teacher in private sessions and with your fellow students in group classes. However if you want to bring your partner that is fine too (see #2)!
- Can I bring my dance partner/spouse/friend with me? ABSOLUTELY! Although it is not required to bring a partner, some students join with their spouse or friend and enjoy learning together.
- Do I need to be a good dancer or have previous training? NO! We teach using a system that is very responsive to the level of our students. So if you are an absolute beginner you’ll focus on material that is *perfect* for absolute beginners. When you are ready for more advanced material, you will have the opportunity to go up a level.
- I think I’d like to go everyday. Do you have any sort of memberships that make it easy? YES! We love new dance addicts and have membership packages that will suite your needs. We will be happy to guide. you once we learn more about your dance goals!
- Do I need special clothes/shoes? MAYBE! Part of the beauty and fun of learning to dance is looking the part! However at first we encourage students to come wearing whatever clothes/shoes make them feel comfortable/fabulous, and from there we can guide you if anything is needed. Generally, except for fitness classes, sneakers are the least ideal option for footwear because they will stick to the floor. We will give you more details when you sign up!